Job Seekers Toolkit and 3 bonus downloads — for free!
Yes, you read that correctly. I’m offering, free of charge, my job-seekers toolkit, plus Are you a mid-career or mid-life professional who has been downsized? Replaced by a younger, less-expensive version of yourself? Made obsolete by technology? Have you been out of work for a few days, a few months…or even a few years and feel defeated, discouraged, demeaned and just plain worn out?
If you’re like many professionals suddenly set adrift, it’s probably been years since you had to worry about a resume or prepare for an interview. Heck, you may not even have a handle on networking.
How would you like it if I could show you:
- A step-by-step path geared specifically to address your particular needs so you can show your value — regardless of your age — to prospective employers
- How to make your challenges and weaknesses work for you
- Details on how to create a job-hunt plan
- What’s wrong with your resume and cover letter
- Interviewing techniques designed to impress
- Tricky interview questions and how to answer them
- Face-to-face networking tips and tricks
- Online networking suggestions and ideas
That’s what you’ll get — and more — in this On-Demand Learning module that you can access at any time, and at your own speed. It’s all here — in one place. No wait. No tedious, time-consuming Internet searches. And at a price you can afford.
Plus three bonus downloads!
- SWOT analysis chart
- Customizable resume
- Sample job interview questions you might not expect
What makes this offer unique? I bring the perspective of an employer who has reviewed thousands of resumes and interviewed hundreds of job applicants, first in my job as a top manager in one of the largest media companies in the United States and later as the CEO of the Key Largo (Fla.) Chamber of Commerce. I served on the Executive Committee of the South Florida Workforce Investment Board, where we dealt with employee/employer issues as well as economic development.
I know what qualities employers are looking for – because I was one myself for more than 30 years. I know what causes a resume to get tossed – even before I see it. I can show you how to write cover letters that impress…and tell you about the kinds that fail. I have observed job candidates and know what goes into a kick-butt interview.
No one can guarantee you a job, but if you follow these tips and work your job search, they will help you focus and make you better prepared for every step of the way. And that confidence level will shine through!